Pages

12.29.2011

Midweek Confessions #2

Again this week I am linking up with E, Myself, and I to do midweek confessions.  What do I have to confess this week...?


1.  As much as I denied that I was going to neglect my dog once I had a child, sometimes I do... :(  There are days when I go almost the whole day without petting her.  I mean, I have a baby with me most of the time, and I don't want to get my hands dirty... AGAIN.

2.  I bought stocking stuffers for my husband at MARTINS this year!  Nothing like going on a grocery run and also getting Christmas presents.

3.  The above mentioned stocking stuffers were a Scooby Doo ornament, fruity Tootsie Rolls and a pancake flipper with a gingerbread man on it... great gifts, huh?  HAH!

4.  I bought Todd the pancake flipper so that he would get the hint that I wanted pancakes for breakfast on Christmas morning!

5.  This is more a confession of my parents, but still, I feel like I need to share... Thomas currently has 3 "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments.  Todd has 2 from when he was a baby.  Frosty has 2 "Puppy's First Christmas" ornaments... I have NONE marking my first Christmas. 

6.  I had to have a tetanus shot yesterday and my arm really hurts.  I am a big baby.

7.  I didn't sing Todd "Happy Birthday" at any point yesterday (it was his birthday).  Technically this was per his request... but still...

8.  I started this blog post awhile ago.  Then Thomas started crying.  I am happy to NOT have to confess that I ignored him so that I could finish... But I do have to confess that a part of me kinda wanted to.

Check in next week to see what I'll have to confess. 

Hoping to get a "Year in Review" post done tomorrow... it kinda was a big year! :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a baby's first Christmas ornament either!!! I complained so much about it (umm....I may or may not still complain about that...)that they finally bought me one later in life but since then it has become lost! Sadness!

    I'm glad Thomas has one...or three. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only were our stockings filled with groceries but our gifts were as well! Oh growing up...

    ReplyDelete