Pages

7.13.2011

Frosty's New Nemesis

This evening, Todd and I were cleaning out some things in the basement, and he came up with a box that contained the bank I had as a child, ready to take it out to the trash.  He had no idea the bank was special to me, so he nonchalantly asked if I needed to keep it.  I of course replied with shock that YES I NEEDED TO KEEP IT.  I then explained that it was my childhood bank.  So he put it on the kitchen table and we went along with our evening.

A while later, we were sitting in the family room and Frosty was in the kitchen just yapping her head of and growling.  After trying to ignore her, Todd went to see what was causing all the ruckus.  Well, she was sitting their growling and barking at the bear bank.  So Todd brought it in and laid it on the floor. 

To say that Frosty is skiddish is a total understatement.  She is scared of EVERYTHING.  Usually things that move, but tonight proved that even completely still items can cause her to FREAK OUT.

So enjoy this video of Frosty's protest agains a plastic bear bank entering our home.


Finally, after many minutes of trying to ignore it, freaking out about it, and circling it in fear, Frosty FINALLY had to courage to approach it, knock it down with her paw and then proceed to drag it around by its ear.  At which point, we had to take it away from her.

And yes... i will admit I get a lot of enjoyment from watching my crazy dog freak out ever so slightly (or not so slightly in this case). :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha, awww, I love it! What a sweet doggie! Max is scared of everything, too. We need to get these our pups together sometime. I bet they would be a hoot!

    Hope you're feeling well! Love the new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Frosty, you are too funny. I'm glad you overcame your fear of bear banks!

    I love your new "currently" part of your blog! Fun huh? I love to fill it out! :) It was fun to read yours and to see your new blog layout!

    Also, have fun at Harry Potter!!!

    ReplyDelete