Pages

7.01.2011

So They Say Black is Slimming...


How's it workin' for me?  :) 

Looking "slim," huh? 

Really love this skirt... very summery!

Here are some week 21 photos.  Not too much different from last week.  This week I have been sleeping a little later... it's nice to not be getting up between 7-7:30 everyday.  I'm usually averaging 8:15 which allows Todd and me to take Frosty for a walk before it gets too hot, which we have all been loving!

I'm starting to feel what I think might be baby movement.  They say it's a "fluttering" feeling... but sometimes I'm not sure if I am feeling baby movement or just normal belly feelings that I had before I was pregnant but now just seem more noticeable.  Last Saturday I was convinced I felt a slight kick, but since I haven't really felt any more, I'm not as convinced.

I'm still wearing a combo of maternity clothes and some non-maternity tops/dresses.  I only wear elastic waistbands now... which I must say, are SUPER comfortable! :)  I can still squeeze my belly into some "baby doll" type non-maternity shirts, but mostly I'm in maternity.

I have not experienced many cravings this week.  However, unfortunately, I have been experiencing some acid reflux/heartburn.  Mine is mostly just a burning in the back of my throat which water doesn't really alleviate.  But it's been minor... so I'm not complaining too much.

Today Baby Boy Narcross' changing table and bookshelf came in.  Todd and I spent most of the day putting the furniture together and running some baby related (and not baby related) errands. 

Photos of what is becoming to nursery to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment