Pages

9.10.2011

Baby Bump Video

So this weekend I have discovered Picasa, and WOW!  I am having so much fun with it!  I used it to make my new blog header and button, and now I have made a fun little video of my ever growing baby bump.  I only wish I could figure out a way to make this video screen bigger... 

But alas, here is my first attempt at a Picasa movie.  I set it to Michael Buble's "Haven't Met You Yet," because even though the song is NOT about a baby, I heard it awhile back, and I couldn't help myself from singing it to my baby belly!


I hope you enjoy!  (BTW, it's amazing what a difference 3 weeks makes... the jump from 26 weeks to 29 weeks is HUGE).

If you would like to see it full screen, you can check it out on youtube.  It is an unlisted video, so you can only watch it through this link.  It's totally better with a bigger screen on youtube!

BTW, if you haven't discovered Picasa, I would recommend it.  I am already envisioning using it to make birth announcements and Christmas cards.  It doesn't have a million features, and you're kinda limited in what you can do, but it's pretty easy to use... so if you want a simple way to do some fun projects, check it out.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love following you baby bump updates so I know what to anticipate!! Great choice of song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think about a baby every time I hear that song too. It fits perfectly if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete